Friday, April 08, 2022

Predicting the future.

GM sent a message on WhatsApp. Apparently, he'd bumped into CH, and they'd spoken for a bit. The upshot of it all (because GM didn't share any details) was that they had agreed that we should all meet for drinks. Now, I don't know if that was a throwaway comment or not, but let's assume it's not. Neither GM nor CH are great organisers of social events. And any semi-regular reader should know by now that CH is amazingly unreliable, especially when it comes to male friends and socialising.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. I predict that in, let's say 2 months, no movement will have been made on arranging a night out with CH.

No comments:

Out and about.

Sadly, KfW2 wasn't in contact yesterday as she promised. On the flip side, G was. He asked if I was up to going out for a few drinks, an...