Friday, January 28, 2022

Time.

This month has seemingly been both the shortest, and longest, that I can remember. My days are long.  Settling into a new role at work, but have been left somewhat isolated with little to do. My evenings go by so quickly. That's felt weird.

I'm apprehensive about the new role. There's low level anxiety there. Nowhere near the amount I was experiencing before Christmas, but still there. But I'm also kinda optimistic about it. There are going to be hard times ahead until I get settled though.

Despite my best intentions, I'm not seeing KfW2 this weekend. Time just got away from me this week. I will call her and chat, but it'll probably be next weekend at the earliest.

No comments:

Out and about.

Sadly, KfW2 wasn't in contact yesterday as she promised. On the flip side, G was. He asked if I was up to going out for a few drinks, an...