Friday, January 28, 2022

No-kay Cupid.

So, despite this post, where I said I was going to reactivate my OK Cupid account to try online dating again, I've made no progress. The problem is that it won't let me reactivate my account and their customer service department has now stopped replying to my emails. The decision now is do I try something else (probably eHarmony) or just stick with Tinder and Bumble.

I'm edging towards trying eHarmony. Sticking only with Tinder or Bumble seems kinda pointless given my complete lack of matches over the past few years. I could also just create another email address to use to register on OK Cupid, but I've been put off by their customer service experience.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...