Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Hot coffee

I decided that I would treat myself to a coffee machine for Christmas. Ideally I'd like a full bean-to-cup machine, but I don't really have the space to put one, nor do I have the money to spend on one. I'll definitely revisit the idea once I get my kitchen renovated, which is probably at least a year away.

I did buy a pod machine. A Tassimo. If there's one thing I miss because I'm WFH and not in the office, it's the company of people. Secondary to that, though, is the treat of a nice coffee and no instant coffee I've tried has really scratched that itch.

It was delivered this morning... but the package with the coffee in it is still in transit somewhere, despite them both being part of the same order. Sigh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...