Thursday, January 13, 2022

Monday night beers.

Facebook, by the way of its memories, reminded me that it's the anniversary of the night I went to see GM and GB with a view to maybe trying to arrange an introduction with CB. Well, not today per se, but yesterday. It was after midnight when I posted the large collection of beer cans that GM and I had gone through, just chatting. If I remember correctly, it was a Monday night. I shouldn't be drinking 8.5% beers on any night, let alone a Monday.

So, it's left me feeling a little wistful this morning. I don't do regrets, but the whole CB thing is one of those times where it does come close.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...