Friday, January 07, 2022

Talky.

This first week back at work has seemed like it's gone on forever, despite being only 4 days. I haven't had a lot to do, so I've been clock watching and wasting time. I pinged Quiet Girl earlier and we chatted for about half an hour about Christmas and our time off. Eventually, I said that I had to log off to go and do some shopping, which was true.

Forty-five minutes later, I'm walking down the mall of the local shopping centre and I see a girl in front of me. She has a nice ass. I recognise the gait... Quiet Girl! 

I catch up with her and tap her on the shoulder. I was pleased to see that she was masked. We laugh at the coincidence of meeting especially after chatting online, minutes earlier. We chatted for a minute or so then I surprised myself by asking her to grab a coffee with me.

"Not right now... I have a couple of things to get, but if I meet you at Nero at 5 PM?" I asked.

Surprisingly, she agreed.

She was slightly early, though I was too. I bought her a coffee and we chatted for another half an hour or so before she had to leave. She tried to give me the money for a coffee.

"Nah, my treat."

"But I won't be able to buy you one back!"

"Never say never. If there is a next time, it's your treat. I'll hold you to that."

She seemed satisfied with that, and with that, we parted ways. Not a bad end to the week.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...