Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Smell ya later.

A while ago (I can't remember how long ago), I posted about a crush from school who wore a particular fragrance but I couldn't adequately put my finger on what the notes of the smell were or what it might have been called. I always, in my own head, described it as "smoky/tobacco" kinda smell, but I couldn't explain to you why those were the words I chose to describe it.

Well, after all that preamble, I lit a candle over the holiday period, and bloody hell if it didn't spark some memories of the crush. I can't say if the candle is the exact same smell as her perfume/body spray back in the day, but it kinda feels the same. Here it is: Sugared Blossom. No mention of tobacco or smoke, but once lit, I'm back at high school chatting to the crush.



No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...