Saturday, January 01, 2022

Face to face.

I was due to be in the pub tonight with FP (the CB pub). We've scheduled, then postponed, a trip to the pub at least three times over the past week. It is a risk, what with Omicron currently sweeping the globe, but I kinda feel that I need to get out and see someone who's not immediate family. The one thing I wanted to do over the Christmas break was to be social and see people. That hasn't turned out that way, though, and I have two days leave left until I'm back in work on Tuesday.

KfW2 had suggested that we might meet this weekend, and there was a tone to the suggestion that she might have meant without the kids, only for her to message me 24 hours later to tell me that she had Covid. 

Tentatively, FP and I will get together next week, or the weekend, but we'll have to see.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...