Thursday, January 06, 2022

Easy listening/watching.

Despite unsubscribing from her YouTube channel a few months ago, I keep seeing notifications for Whitney Cummings. I stopped watching as I found her interview technique lacking, often calling attention to herself rather than her interesting guests.

However, the most recent interview was with Dita Von Teese, so I cracked and watched it, and I'd recommend it. She's hilarious, very eloquent and interesting to listen to. While I knew who she was, I knew pretty much nothing about her. If you have a spare hour and a half, I'd recommend it - on YouTube or Spotify. Cummings still seems to draw attention to herself over the guest sometimes, but I wasn't watching for her.




No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...