Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Dreams

I had a dream about CH last night. The details are a little hazy, but I was visiting someone and CH popped in to visit too. Strangely, I don['t think this was someone CH knows. Stuff happened, I had to go elsewhere, and when I returned, CH had gone and the person I was visiting told me that CH had split from her husband.

And then CH reappeared and I decided that I would pursue a physical relationship with her. And it was around this stage that I woke up.

That's the first I've thought about CH in a long time, though it kinda falls into the same kind of dream that I was having over the Christmas period involving FA2 or FBS around wanting to wake up with a warm body beside me.

Well, maybe not the same kind of dream, but definitely a similar feeling/mood upon waking and remembering the dreams.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...