Thursday, September 09, 2021

Things that make you go "hmmm".

So, yeah... I was wrong. Nothing yet on the interview front. That's going to be next week at some point, giving me some extra time to prepare.

However, I'm still pretty stressed, but it's not just about the job stuff. Other things have happened that I don't particularly want to talk about right now.

I have two offers to do something on Saturday. One with GM, S and maybe FC, the other with FP. I'm going to go with the FP one. While I do want to meet up with GM etc, it smells like something that FC will take over. He can do that at times and as he's already out with a group of pals, we'll end up dancing to his tune rather than him coming to us.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...