Monday, September 06, 2021

Sheer heart attack.

I'm expecting to have an interview this week - probably Wednesday or Thursday - and the stress is already killing me.

I'm stressed out, even more than I was last week from this post. All the same symptoms, only more intense.

I can prepare for some it and be decently prepared, even if it doesn't feel like it right now, but there will be another part of it, probably 20% that I can't prepare for at all as it's a complete unknown and that's where I'm most likely to fail. Imposter Syndrome plus an element of not learning as much as I should over the past few years - getting a job done and moving on to the next one without picking anything up.

Sigh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...