Saturday, September 11, 2021

Scrubbing up.

The "other stuff" from Wednesday has been ongoing. And there's still no interview date or, rather, there wasn't at 1PM yesterday when I logged off for the weekend. If I arrive in on Monday morning to an email telling me the interview is on Monday, I'll have to try to reschedule. The Wednesday stuff is eating up all my time at the moment and I'm neither prepared enough nor in the frame of mind to sit in an interview.

Anyhoo... because of the Wednesday stuff, I spent most of yesterday admiring a petite, Anna Kendrick lookalike (probably! She was wearing a mask, but had similar features) run around in a set of scrubs.

I've admitted to both a liking for Anna K before, and for women in scrubs. So it was a great double whammy for me.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...