Saturday, September 25, 2021

Super.

I had a dream last night where I had this power where I could heal people through direct physical contact, but the caveat was that there had to be an emotional connection. A handshake wouldn't cut it, but a meaningful kiss would, for example. Someone hugging me goodbye wouldn't activate the power, but someone giving me a hug in gratitude because I'd given them some emotional support would (with skin to skin contact, of course).

And so, the dream was that I had various encounters with people that included FP, QC2, KfW2 and CH. There was, of course, physical contact that would trigger my powers. Then days or weeks later, I'd meet them again and they'd be different. They'd look younger, healthier, happier and while they all knew that they were in better physical shape, none of them were able to trace it back to our hugs, kisses or whatever  direct physical contact there had been previously.

I woke up this morning kinda sad that I wasn't a secret superhero but also bemused that, in my dream, QC2 had six kids.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...