Friday, September 17, 2021

Blast from the past

In a question that wasn't really asked, I think I've found out what CH was doing on the night that she spent testing me with vague undertones of something and I was feeding this back to USHW "live". As coincidence would have it, was roughly this time of year (a week and eight years ago, to be more accurate).

I was doing some Facebook reminiscing and came across a photo of CH on a hen night. On a Tuesday night. I don't know how I've missed that photo before when I have perused CH's Facebook photos, but it stood out tonight.

I don't do regrets, but I would loved to have been a mind-reader, to have known what was going on in CH's head. Not just that night, either, but in general.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...