Saturday, September 18, 2021

Dreamories.

I had two distinct dreams last night. In the first, I played professional football for Liverpool FC. My sister also had a job there as some kind of youth team co-ordinator. There wasn't much to recall specifically about this dream other than pass comment that it's not the first time I've had a dream where I played football for Liverpool FC.

Usually, in those dreams, it's about how my body is wracked with injury and I can never fulfil my potential. Last night's was different.

The other dream involved a girl I found attractive at school. I'm not even sure it was a crush. We were friendly but not friends. We had some classes together and sat beside/close to each other, so chatted.

Anyway, in this dream, there were a large group of us. For some reason, this girl wanted to have sex with me. Everyone knew it, so made themselves scarce and gave us some privacy. However, every now and again, we'd be interrupted by someone, then there'd be a period where we'd try to get these people to leave us alone before returning to what we were trying to accomplish. 

This repeated until I woke up, after there'd been a lot of foreplay but before there'd been any sex.

Suffice to say, there was some frustration this morning.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...