Sunday, September 05, 2021

Remembering

One thing that I thought was worth mentioning from last night, was a conversation FP and I had about the night I met Recruitment Bird. We got onto the subject in a roundabout way - chatting about a friend of FP's who had recently passed away.

FP's friend was a bit of a player. Despite having a girlfriend, I saw him chat up plenty of women (often successfully).  I regaled FP of a night that I was out with KfW2 and FP's friend was quite clearly making moves, once he'd ruled out my own intentions.

The subject of RB came about because FP had said that his friend had commented on the fact that me "pulling" RB was the fastest he'd ever seen someone move. We compared timelines. My memory says that while the connection was made early, and by RB, the actual first move, by me, wasn't made for several hours and we were, in fact, still in the bar at closing time. 

FP's recollection is markedly different in that I sealed the deal early in the evening and then RB and I left.

I'm still convinced that my recollection is the correct one, because I remember RB and I snogging like teenagers well after the crowds had cleared and ordering a late cab, plus her housemates all being in bed when we pitched in and got handsy on her sofa.

And now I'm reminded of getting handsy on RB's sofa. Sigh.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...