Saturday, September 18, 2021

Big sigh.

KfW2 asked if I wanted to go for lunch with her on tomorrow. Well, not just her, but her and CC. I declined because my weekend is going to be somewhat frantic and reactive with family stuff, so I can't really commit to anything.

The reason, I assume, that she's out with CC is that it was CC's birthday a few days ago. So I am kinda annoyed that I've been trying to get her out for months without any real interest on her part, but she will go out to treat CC.

I feel guilty about being annoyed because she sent a sweet message last weekend making sure I was OK due to the above-mentioned family stuff. And then followed that up with a phone call.

While those are nice, I would still dearly love to get her out, on her own, for dinner and drinks and chat in anonymity. Long-time readers will know that I value time and actions over words.

So, I re-iterated my desire to get her out for dinner and drinks and promised that I would be in touch later this week to arrange something.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...