Magic number: 228.6 lbs
A slight increase on last week. I'll be honest, calorie counting was intermittent last week. I've completely lost the habit, plus I've returned to making a lot of my own food rather than rely on ready meals from Tesco (which greatly helped my previous calorie counting).
Cooking from fresh has meant that I'm eating better, but it does mean that my portion management and calorie management is not as good as it is when I rely on a ready meal.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Que sera sera
Right about now, I should be leaving the house to meet KfW2 for dinner and drinks. A "date" that I've been trying to arrange f...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment