Monday, August 03, 2020

Status Update: Week 14

I almost forgot to do the weigh-in this morning. I've taken some time off work, so my normal weekday/Monday routine  went out the window.

This week, I'm down to 228.6 lbs

Though, I'm a little surprised. While there was calorie counting, and I was eating roughly 2000 calories per day last week, I wasn't anywhere near my previous goal of 1700. It's still a deficit of around 300 calories per day.

But when you consider that I was drinking (a lot) over the weekend and snacking too, I am surprised that there was weight loss, never mind almost 2 lbs.

Still onwards and upwards. Or downwards, as the case may be.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...