Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Packing it in.

For some reason, Monday's weigh-in had me remembering a time when I had contemplated joining a local gym and doing a 12-week body transformation programme. It was a fleeting thought, partly because of the cost (if I recall correctly, it was over £500 for the programme) and partly because, if the results were accurate, I'd have to deal with my own body issues, which aren't conducive to me losing a lot of weight and developing a six-pack. I'll not expand any further on that.

But I did look to see if that programme was still running, and it looks as if it does. It transpired that a few months after I had investigated the programme, Stalky Guy started on it, and I have to be honest, I could never have completed it. Going to the gym multiple times per day, really clean eating, and cutting out booze was at the core of the programme.


I can't tell you how his results were. He's a very weird man taking his personal privacy to the nth degree, though I could tell he'd bulked up and was filling out a t-shirt much better than he had before taking on the challenge. I believe he did show off his hard work to KfW2 who I think was suitably impressed. She is an ex-gym bunny though.



Here's a before and after picture of someone who went through the same programme that I investigated and Stalky Guy actually completed. I thought I'd grab a picture of an attractive woman rather than a bloke. It's my blog, I can do what I want. If I recall correctly, the girl pictured is the same one that gained Stalky Guy his name (I can't remember if I ever explained why I call him that, though my gut says I did).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...