Saturday, August 08, 2020

Just chillin'

The work in my back garden is on hold while I await the lawn to mature. It's probably not going to be ready to walk on until the end of them month, though it's progressing nicely.

However, that's made today frustrating. Like the rest of the UK, we're experiencing an amazingly hot, sunny day. I've nothing else to do, and if my lawn was capable of it, I'd be lying out there, listening to music with my nose in a book.

I can't, but I did manage to find a corner where I could sit in a chair, soak up some sun and read. A quick trip to the local ice cream shop, and I'm able to make strawberry milkshakes too. Mmmmm. I shall look up recipes for boozy milkshakes later. they'd be fun if I had guests.

I'm tempted to give FP a call and see if we might hit a pub later, but part of me is still concerned about the lockdown

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...