Monday, August 03, 2020

Planning.

This recent bout of activity in doing work to the garden has provided some motivation in looking at some other work that I want to consider doing in the house. Or getting done, rather. I am useless at DIY.

I need to upgrade my lighting, probably to LED spotlights. I'd like a new kitchen (which in itself means LOTS of work - building, electrical, plumbing on top of the actual kitchen installation), and my heating system needs an upgrade.

There are other, smaller pieces that I can do - mainly decorating - but those three items above are the bigger pieces of work that I'd like to get done, if the price is right.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...