Monday, August 10, 2020

Dinner date.

CC called round earlier.  She actually phoned ahead, then invited herself to mine for dinner. She wanted takeout, but I was in the middle of cooking my dinner when she called, but I said she could come down anyway.

It took about ten minutes before she started annoying me. The first ten minutes was fine - showing me houses that she was looking at etc. Then it all started getting moany. I was watching the news. It was too negative for CC. She had some sort of comment to make about everything.

I think she was implying that I should turn the channel over to watch something. That's CC for you.

She's not shy about deciding that she doesn't want to hear anything. There have been plenty of times that she's chatted to me about my work frustrations, only to halt the conversion after a few minutes because she's bored or it's too negative.

After about an hour or so, she left and, is more often the case than not these days, I was glad to see her go. She can be hard work.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...