Tuesday, August 18, 2020

????

What do you do when someone sends a couple of WhatsApp messages, the first is simply a series of laughing emojis, then second simply says "OMG!"?

I ask for further details. The person who sent them logs off.

Twenty minutes later:

"LOLOLOL. Dickwad."

Me: "I've no idea what's going on"

Half an hour later...

"I'll phone you later"

And now I'm super paranoid. Is this personal? Something I've done in work? Something I've said to someone?

I'm pretty sure I'd remember doing something idiotic.

Then again, if it's female-related, then I've missed something obvious. CC wanting to jump my bones or something... though CC is not likely to be backward in coming forward.

I'm super paranoid.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...