Saturday, May 04, 2019

*bites fist*

I was chatting with KfW2 over drinks about her new fitness regime. She was very pleased about her progress so far but had complained about having some niggling injuries. Nothing that would stop her from continuing, but that would probably stop her from pushing herself as hard as she has been.

That's her problem - she won't be happy with the pace of the Couch 2 5K programmes she's looked at. She'll use them as a base, then push herself ten times harder than she should.

I told her as much.

As we were chatting her husband came into the room and was teasing about her about her fitness plans.

"I'm gonna have abs before you" she retorted.

While her husband's teasing was misplaced - I think it should be supported all the way - I was actually focused on the thought of KfW2 with abs.

Mmmm... KfW2 with abs.

That reminds me of pole vaulter, Allison Stokke.






No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...