Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Dreams.

Whilst out with E last night (I'll post more on that another time), she mentioned that her sister wouldn't join us - she was off on a girly weekend somewhere. ES would come out the next time I was out with E, though.

For years, E refused to let us meet her little sister - a model and dancer - and we teased her about it. E's sister is nice and we're friendly. Personality-wise, she reminds me a little of Sports Girl - that kind of flaky, free spirit, bonkers kind of girl that SG is (though hopefully without being twisted).

Anyway, the real reason I was making this post was to comment on a dream I've had a few times. E's home, she invites out her sister and her sister turns up, along with Attractive Neighbour. AN and I have super chemistry and we end up back at hers for a night of adult physical fun.

AN is very attractive, but even though I swipe right on her on Tinder (and I did this morning), I can't say she really floats my boat. I think it's the assumption that she's high maintenance, judging by her online dating profiles and profile pictures (she's not a jeans girl).

Enjoyable dreams, but not one likely to happen in the real world.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...