Friday, May 17, 2019

Not the end of the line!

It turns out that CC is not single again, and the issues she was facing have been recognised, if not resolved for the better.

She was telling me that he's busy, that he didn't realise that no contact was a bad thing and a few other things.

I suggested that the excuses didn't matter. If semi-regular contact is important to CC, then it should be a higher priority to him than it is currently. Of course, there's a balance to be found between KfW2 who talks to her husband four or five times a day (and who live together, obviously) and CC's irregular contact with her boyfriend who lives in a foreign country, that's a good six hour flight away.

CC admitted that she was surprised by my support.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cos boys stick together." said CC. "Are you sure you don't have a female side?"

KfW2 agreed and admitted her own surprise.

"I don't see it as a male/female thing," I explained. "Your other half is letting you down and your 'demands' aren't unreasonable. If you were being unreasonable, I'd tell you."

And that was that. I had been convinced that CC would be single today and I'd be offering to take her out on the town tomorrow night to get drunk on cocktails.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...