Friday, May 17, 2019

Out of time.

Facebook reminded me of a picture that I had shared on Facebook, a good few years ago now. As part of the photo being posted, I had a conversation with R2.

Bear in mind that there's already a web being weaved where I last lived - Attractive Neighbour knowing E's Sister, E's Sister dating the prior occupants of the house where I lived so even before ES and AN knew each other, they'd spent time literally 5 metres apart, albeit with a wall between them.

But the comments on the photo also reminded me that R2 had admitted to also living next door, in the same housing development, though she'd moved on just before I moved in.

Or, as I prefer to say... I've slept in the same bed as ES and lived beside R2, only not at the same time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...