Monday, May 13, 2019

Eeeeeeeep!

E and I had settled into a routine once our friendship took off, especially when she moved away and wasn't back that often. When we were both in the same city, we tended to drink... a lot. If it was during the day, we'd find a bar with a pool table and play pool, getting increasingly worse as we got less sober. Or, if at night, then we'd find something to do that would let us drink. Comedy nights were favourites of ours.

So if I told you that, at some point in the next four weeks, I'd be going to a comedy night and have set aside an afternoon for playing pool, what would you think?

Yup! E's home. She sent a message earlier and I'm really quite excited. The last time she was home, we met under more kid-friendly circumstances. Not ideal, but I'm used to it with KfW2. This time, though, E's the one suggesting adult days out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...