Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Keep on running.

Any time I've tried to get fitter, I've always started off slowly and tried to ease into the programme and build up a habit for the exercise. That's what I tend to do in all aspects of my life, I think. KfW2, on the other hand, goes full tilt into something. As I've posted about recently, KfW2 has started a Couch to 5 K running programme. Guess what? She's binned it cos it's going too slow for her. She's made up her own programme that's a lot more intensive. Also, guess what? KfW2 has injured both of her hips less than a week after starting the running.

I did say to her that she should ease into it having not done any exercise in around six years, but KfW2 is not a listener.

She's quick to anger when no-one takes advice though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...