Thursday, June 22, 2017

Small digest.

Another month, another "match" from DSC appearing in my Tinder companion app. I am slightly intrigued by why she keeps swiping on me on Tinder - is it simply to make contact or is/has she always been romantically interested? It's not going to make me get in touch with her though.

In other news, the long-discussed travel plans with FP have actually been finalised! We've managed to get all the ducks lined up in a row in terms of our respective time off and decent flight prices. It's all booked, paperwork is done and we'll be jetting off mid-September.

There's also a planned night out in about three weeks. So far, KfW2, FP, CC and S have all said they're going. FC, Sports Girl and GM have yet to reply. Even with those who have replied, it should be a good night.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...