Saturday, June 24, 2017

Oooooh.

Sports Girl is in England with one of her sports. So?

Night out! Currently it's looking like myself, S and GM.

As I've said before, it's not like I dislike SG, but I've definitely cooled off on her since she dated GM and disappeared off the face of the planet (the emphasis there on the disappearing rather than dating GM).

Even though they've broken up, it's like I can't organise anything without having to invite her or having her invited.

Like, she doesn't realise that we're GM's friends more than hers and the logical and proper thing to do (in my opinion) is take a step back from that. She hasn't made that connection though and is forever popping up on Facebook, tagging GM's friends as they go the gym and various random sporty things.

So, I'm looking forward to a non-SG night out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...