Sunday, June 11, 2017

Oh dear

Suffice to say that the recent stresses have meant that my fitness plans have stalled. The progress that I'd made are still there - the water drinking and a few minor tweaks, but there's no other way to say it... I'm comfort eating. I can point to the empty packet of Oreos as evidence.

Arguably I have been for some time - possibly since the end of last year. I'm only realising that now though as the full extent of how stressed I have been has become clear over the past few days.

I know that doing more exercise will help manage the stress but the motivation is simply not there by the time I get home from work. It's a mental block that I've simply got to overcome.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...