I've mentioned it once before, in my goals post for this year, but I've taken the decision to start a Freeletics programme. This looks to be more intensive than the yoga that I've been doing, but it also comes with a nutrition plan.
It's this latter aspect that's the most interesting and appealing to me. The nutrition aspect was the bit that always got me confused when I tried to do research. I know the basic maths involved in calorie intake/deficit, but I need actual advice around food, recipes etc. which I believe that this programme will offer.
It's also seems to be quite cheap. For example, it's roughly £50 for three months. That's much cheaper than a gym membership and personal trainer, for what appears to be a similar service. I'm led to believe that it's a mostly automated system rather than having an actual person assigned to look after me, though.
I've reached out to a few sources for further information, but I could sign up within the next few days if I get the answers I require.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just do it.
Today, I've been swapping text messages with USHW, and as part of that, I've been sharing my plans for the house and the work involv...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment