Sunday, June 04, 2017

Goal getting.

I've mentioned it once before, in my goals post for this year, but I've taken the decision to start a Freeletics programme. This looks to be more intensive than the yoga that I've been doing, but it also comes with a nutrition plan.

It's this latter aspect that's the most interesting and appealing to me. The nutrition aspect was the bit that always got me confused when I tried to do research. I know the basic maths involved in calorie intake/deficit, but I need actual advice around food, recipes etc. which I believe that this programme will offer.

It's also seems to be quite cheap. For example, it's roughly £50 for three months. That's much cheaper than a gym membership and personal trainer, for what appears to be a similar service. I'm led to believe that it's a mostly automated system rather than having an actual person assigned to look after me, though.

I've reached out to a few sources for further information, but I could sign up within the next few days if I get the answers I require.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...