Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Baby got back.

Years ago... probably around ten years, now that I think about it, I was involved in a conversation with A. I can't remember exactly what prompted this particular topic of conversation, but I confessed to A that I found women's backs sexy.

I mentioned the hours spent intertwined on FBS's sofa, undoing her bra not so I could have access to her breasts (though that would come later) but to stroke her back, which she loved. It was definitely FBS who woke my back appreciation.

Then there was QC3 who, around the late 90s, wore strappy, backless tops. You remember them, right? Literally, the back of the top was all string? I tried to find a picture, but I couldn't.

FA2 got similar treatment to FBS along with many back massages. If I stayed the night and woke before FA2, the first thing I would see in the morning would be FA2 lying on her side, facing away from me. Often, she would be naked, and I would stroke her back to wake her.

There were many others - crushes, one-night things, strangers in posh dresses etc. who all got second glances because of their backless attire.

Not that I went into that amount of detail with A, but it seemingly piqued her curiosity as I received several pictures over the next week or so of various women's backs, mostly in some state of undress. Standing, seated, lying down, tattooed, unmarked, toned, flabby... all questioning whether or not I found those particular ones a turn-on.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...