Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I mean, WTF?

You're all aware of Tinder, right? And regular readers will know of my complete lack of success with online dating, apart from the lovely Date No. 1.

I keep going back to sites​ like Plenty of Fish every so often, just in case. The same with my dating apps on my phone, though these are rarely closed... just not checked that often.

I had a quick check on Tinder on Sunday night while I was in the pub with FP, but no-one was looking interesting/cute to me.

Why I checked it on the bus on the way home, I've no  idea. Bored probably. I only have one Words with Friends game going at the moment - both CH and KfW2 have timed out, so I needed something else to do instead of staring at pensioners on the bus.

I had FOUR matches. According to the times listed, the first "match" was a month ago, with the latest being just this morning and at varying times in between. One of them has even sent a message.

The thing is, I don't recall swiping right on any of the women shown. I've said before that it's hard for me to be really interested in women online, though when someone does pique my interest, they​ REALLY do. See CB, for example.

While a couple of the women in question are cute, they're not exciting me enough that I'm rushing to message them. Hmmm...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...