Monday, May 11, 2015

Things that make you go "Hmmm..." Part 2

I was a member of Match.com for three months, fully paid up. The second that my account defaults to the basic where I have no elevated privileges, its popularity sky-rockets.

In my three months as a member:
Favourited by women: 5
Views: Unsure - probably less than 100
Messaged by women: 6
Winks (i.e. Facebook "pokes"): 0


In the week since my account lapsed:
Favourited by women: 2
Views: 30
Messaged by women: 1
Winks (i.e. Facebook "pokes"): 1

This isn't a one-off. I've noticed this kind of spike in activity after my two previous paid subscriptions had expired as well.

Sigh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...