Saturday, May 09, 2015

Resolution.

Well, the match.com thing has supposedly already been resolved and the refund should show up in my account within the next few days. I had thought I'd be required to fight a lot more for it - my experiences with Match are not great (that's my experiences with the company rather than the people on the website, but that's not a massively positive thing either).

I also had a night out with KfW2 - we ended up at a restaurant recommended by MM and MMBF, followed that with a few cocktails in the restaurant's own cocktail bar. We left there when a group of about dozen drunk women arrived. They were very shrill. Handily enough, there was a bar next door - the one I used to meet QC2 in when we arranged to meet up.

Despite having ten times the amount of people in it, KfW2 suggested it was actually quieter. We laughed, because it was true.

We settled into our seats and chatted about all sorts of stuff - work, dating, family, housing - all parts of our lives that are in flux at the moment. KfW2 admitted that she had wanted to set me up with a friend of hers (I'm nearly sure she's admitted this before), but her friends had talked her out of it. That's probably a good thing. I've seen pictures of this girl and there is zero physical attraction there - she might well be lovely (KfW2's not a bad judge of character), but without the spark, nothing will ever progress.

I also told KfW2 about a conversation I had recently with MM and specifically the bit where she asked how good I was in bed (I obviously neglected to mention the bit about admitting non-platonic feelings), and we had a laugh about that as well.

I need more nights out like that, I think, but the people I need to have them with (GM, KfW2 etc.) are the hardest people to pin down.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...