Monday, May 25, 2015

Must be funny...

Following on from this post, I'm still waiting for TV Guy to give me the money he owes. In fact, I'd almost say that he's been keeping a really low profile. Sigh. I think he'll eventually hand over the money, but he will immediately complain about the TV package that we have.

Personally, I don't care. I've recently had a chat with AM about taking the TV package with me when I move (and off the back of the post linked above, the house-hunting is in full swing) and that's not an issue. If TV Guy wants a new TV package i.e. a cheaper one, then he can get it himself when he renews the lease at the end of the summer.

Still, I need to actually get TV Guy and ask him outright for the cash. It's taking the piss that this is the sixth or seventh time he's been asked to set up a recurring bank transfer for a paltry sum each month.

It's amazing that grown men are this petty or tight.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...