Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Digest this.

I've not been about here recently - busy enough socially and family-wise, so here's a quick digest.

My match.com subscription was due to expire a few days ago. I've not really logged on recently, but I did today in order to completely delete my profile, only to find I've been billed for another three months at a cost of nearly sixty pounds. For the past hour I've tried to find a contact email address for them, but to say that it's impossible to find contact details on the site would be an understatement. I've found a form on the site that looks as if it only deals with technical issues (there's no direct way to complain). I've asked for my money back immediately as I consider the way this has been done to be fraudulent. It's upset my good mood for the day.

I'm due in London in a few weeks for a concert. I'm spending two nights in London, meeting with FP, his wife and maybe a couple of other people if they're available. All the flights and hotels are booked and paid for, so I'm looking forward to that.

I had a last-minute night out with S last Friday night. He called and asked if I fancied a few drinks. I did, so we met up. Once his work mates left, the night became a lot more fun. We were chatting to an American girl and her husband, but my eye was drawn, all night, to a tall, thin brunette girl who looked very like Linda Fiorentino. I pointed her out to S, but she was married, so there were no chances of actually talking to her with a view of anything.

And that's been about it really since my last post. The Match.com thing is really annoying - I have a very low opinion of them anyway. I think their site is often misleading, hard to use, feeds useless results and a lot more. Now it's fraud.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...