Thursday, April 05, 2012

Talk is cheap... actually, no it's not.

I finally managed to get G out for a chat over a few drinks last night and we talked through the E3 thing. No-one saw what happened with E3 and myself on Friday night (or if they have, no-one's saying anything), which probably explains why there were no probing texts or Facebook messages looking for more information or trying to smooth things along. I'm still gutted that I was pretty much warned off MMBF though.

So the upshot of our chat last night is that G thinks I did the right thing in packing E3 into a taxi with her pals. But he thinks I'm a loon for not being attracted to her (but she is a very pretty girl, I won't deny that). I've also shared the E3 story with KfW2 and DSC, who have both been absolutely useless in offering advice, but were glad of the story. DSC is, I think, hoping this turns into something, but she's too stubborn to admit that she cares.

A side effect of talking to G is that he's offered me his house for a week in August as the family head off to France for a week. A free house in London? I could definitely put that to good use, meeting up with a few people I know in and around there. I must mull it over and see what plans I can make.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...