Sunday, April 08, 2012

Blasts from the past.

Completely out of the blue, I've started seeing Pretty Blonde around again. I don't know if she's back working at the same company as me (she was and then left a few years ago) or if she just happens to be working nearby when I see her at lunchtimes (this is unlikely). Sadly, though, she appears to be married now, but is still very cute.

Also, I saw that Mutual Friend was out with RB and had posted a few photos on Facebook. I commented on one of them (directed at MF, not RB), but it has subsequently disappeared. RB was definitely a bit flaky and concerned about privacy too, so I've no doubt that she asked for the photo to be removed (or marked as private).

Interesting. I hope that she asked for the photo to be removed because of her privacy concerns rather than anything to do with me, but that's where the flaky part of it would come in.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...