I had a very brief conversation with FP yesterday about E3. He was at first sceptical that this even happened (E3 is generally regarded as a very pretty woman in our male social circle) and then scoffed that it was a one-off and it would never happen again.
He could be right, I guess, but that's something that remains to be seen.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Monday, April 09, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Onto the next phase.
The current phase of the family stuff has finally been resolved. It's a bit of an emotional roller-coaster, but still not half as bad as...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment