Sunday, April 01, 2012

Need to talk.

I've been trying to talk to a few people yesterday and today - specifically FP, G and DSC - about the E3 thing (and maybe even branch out to the MMBF thing too). These are the people I feel I can talk to about stuff (and KfW2 falls into that category too) but none of them were available. Well, DSC probably was, but she's in a selfish kind of mood at the moment with her own issues and doesn't seem to be completely happy right now. I've barely had any contact off her over the past three weeks or so and even our planned lunch "date" for this time last week was cancelled because she "just wasn't feeling it".

Anyway, I'm hoping that G will be in contact this evening and suggest a few pints. I made this suggestion yesterday but he's only home for a few days and needed to get some family time in.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...