Friday, April 13, 2012

An interesting Saturday night ahead.

Earlier this week I suggested heading out for a few pints to M. He suggested Saturday, which is unusual for him - we tend to head out on a Friday night. However, Facebook is now telling me that and old school acquaintance of ours is 40 tomorrow, so I'm beginning to think that he'll want us to show up to that. Things will then get interesting for two main reasons - the main one is that I really don't like this girl. I think she's a selfish bully, but the second is that her best friend is E3 and she will definitely be out and she will be drunk.

That'll be interesting. I may even tidy the flat and get in some supplies, thus guaranteeing that nothing will happen.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...