Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Getting off my fat ass?

I downloaded a fitness and nutrition program off the internet yesterday - partly recommended by the girl off the dating website that I was chatting to a few weeks ago. It's meant to be really intensive, but you should see results quickly and the entire program is done over 60 days (well, really 7 weeks, if you're being pedantic). There's a lot of information to digest, but I'm going to take a look at it tonight and see how feasible it is - theoretically, you can do the entire workout in your own home - so I want to assess the difficulty and expense of doing it and then decide if I am going to launch myself into it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...