Saturday, April 07, 2012

Reflection.

I've had time to digest the events of last week's party and E3. While there was a large element of shock involved at the time, the idea of dating E3 is something I've definitely not ruled out, despite some rather grand proclamations with G to the contrary during midweek.

I don't think it has any legs, to be perfectly frank, but if things were to happen again, I don't think I would be as quick to pour her into a taxi, if you catch my drift. The suspicious part of me is detecting some match-making going on, possibly because of M and MM which would be disappointing given that I recently stated a liking for MMBF, but I'm probably just over-analysing things as usual.

I'm spending the day with FP tomorrow on a road trip of sorts. I'll see what his input might be, but I can imagine he'll just advise that I should go with the flow.

Of course, this could all be a moot point and it might have all been down to E3 being a bit drunk, but I guess I'm not going to find out without meeting E3 again or at least having a chat with M.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...