Sunday, April 15, 2012

LOL.

It happens all the time. I was fully expecting M to take me along to a friend's birthday last night where I'd bump into E3 again and I'd be able to see where the land lies. Apart from my own confessions to G and FP, no-one has said anything about that night, so I'm wondering if anyone else saw it, or if E3 even remembers it herself. Maybe I'm simply over-analysing the entire thing (if you read this blog semi-regularly then you'll realise that I do this a lot), but I don't think it's a small deal that a friend of over twenty years suddenly comes on to you on a night out.

However, that all fell by the wayside when the birthday girl started feeling unwell and their entire night came to an abrupt halt just as mine was getting started and any chance I had of bumping into E3 ended. That's what you get for making assumptions. Maybe I should have left the house a mess and that wouldn't have tempted fate! Or maybe I shouldn't have made huge assumptions?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...