Monday, July 05, 2010

All partied out... for now.

There were two big nights out this weekend. The first, a work thing, was good fun. However, it meant that I would miss a mate's girlfriend's birthday. In particular, there was a cute blonde thing that I thought might have been going to the birthday and I really wanted to meet her (assuming she's single). However, it was not meant to be and I stayed out with the work crowd until closing time. That's not a big thing though, because it was a fun night. I look forward to the Facebook pictures of the birthday though, to see if the blonde girl is there.

Saturday night was M's house-warming party. We've both done the online dating thing this year. He's divorcing his wife (or has already, I'm not entirely sure of the timing) and I think I've already mentioned that we've both dated (albeit separately) Date No. 1. Anyway, I was reliably informed that his house-warming would be chock full of single women, though not that this was a condition of my attendance. He's a good lad, M, and I would have gone anyway.

Sadly though, the single quotient at the party was very low. It was just me and an old friend of mine from school. I was taken by this stunningly attractive blonde girl who was easily the same height as me, but it soon became clear that she was M's girlfriend's sister and married. Damnit. However, as I said, a plethora of single women was not the reason for my attendance, and the party was great. It ended very late, I was quite drunk and spent all day yesterday recovering.

I have another busy weekend coming up. I just need time to recover!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...